HOME|INTROSPECTION|MY POEMS|THE WORLD|QUOTES

Sunday

3/19, Bryant Park Hotel


Seems I put off my plug in for this movie long enough now. I write this on 3/25 but I'm dating it back five days to 3/20 because I accompanied a stunning Linda Min, on 3/19 to this viewing.

This movie is absolutely hysterical! The story is great the writing and direction are brilliant but the syndication and numbers are not the same. We had dinner with the producer, Richard Temtchine and his friends after some dancing and cocktails in the Bryant Park Hotel lounge. Genuinely nice and funny people. The syndicators backed out and did not distribute the film so it never acheived the status it rightfully deserves. On the other hand it's that good, and one, like me, definitely appreciates the obscurity it is enshrined in indie status!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home